2023 yılı konferansımız YÖK’ün belirlediği uluslararası olma kriteri dikkate alınarak düzenlenmiş, konferansımıza 27 farklı ülkeden 103 yabancı, 100 yerli katılımcı; bunlardan 9 yabancı, 1 yerli davetli konuşmacı katılımı olmak üzere YÖK akademik teşvik kriterini sağlamıştır.
Gereği hususunu siz değerli bilim insanları ve araştırmacılara saygılarımızla arz ederiz.
ICOMAA Organize Komitesi
With the site change we made for our conference series, which was held for the fourth time this year, we are now named ICOMAAs (International Conference Series on Mathematical Advances and Applications). For this reason, you can reach our old conference sites by using the following links:
The conference (ICOMAA-2023) will be held as planned between May 10-13, 2023. Due to the Coronavirus spreading all over the world, the conference will be held HYBRID via video conferencing and face to face. Participation documents will be sent to the participants by e-mail after the conference is held.
- Hybrid conference will be held by ZOOM video conferencing method and face to face.
- Our participants will be able to access the program free of charge with the password we will provide them.
- All participants will be able to access online presentation rooms and ask questions.
- An online hall will be determined for poster presentations and participants will exhibit their presentations there.
- After the congress, your abstracts and full papers will be published as described.
- Participation documents will be sent as a PDF via e-mail after the conference.
Aims and Scope
6th International Conference on Mathematical Advances and Applications (ICOMAA-2023) aims to present research, exchange ideas, discuss developments in mathematics, develop collaborations and interact with professionals and researchers from all over the world.
Participants are invited to submit one-page summaries of their work, with some of the following interesting topics and no restrictions on them:
Functional Analysis, Approximation Theory, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Harmonic and non-Harmonic Analysis, Applied Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Geometry, Topology and Algebra, Modern Methods in Summability and Approximation, Operator Theory, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Sequence Spaces and Matrix Transformation, Modern Methods in Summability and Approximation, Spectral Theory and Differential Operators, Boundary Value Problems, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Discontinuous Differential Equations, Convex Analysis and its Applications, Optimization and its Application, History and Teaching Methodology of Mathematics, Application on Variable Exponent Lebesgue Spaces, Applications on Differential Equations and Partial Differential Equations, Fourier Analysis, Wavelet and Harmonic Analysis Methods in Function Spaces, Applications on Computer Engineering, Flow Dynamics, Mathematical Modelling in Scientific Disciplines etc.
- FULL PAPERS of accepted abstracts for presentation at ICOMAA-2023 will be published in the conference book;
- Please submit your full paper to the Conference Proceedings of Science and Technology. For “Call for Proceedings” click here.
- The deadline for submissions to the proceedings is will be announced as soon as possible.